Filter history by date/time
To filter all records by date and/or time use the selectors within the right-hand filter panel.
Once the date/time filters have been entered click the Filter button at the bottom of the panel. Only records that fall within the selected date/time ranges will be displayed. The filters can be easily removed using the Undo or Clear buttons within the filter panel.
Date/Time filters are applied with the following conditions:
- Date filters can be applied with just a From or a To date, both are not required.
- Date filters are applied from/to midnight on the selected day.
- Time filters must be applied with both a From and To time.
Examples of date/time filters:
- To filter for all records within June, select the dates from 01 June 2019 to 01 July 2019.
- To filter for all records on 15 June 2019, select the dates from 15 June 2019 to 16 June 2019.
- To filter for all records within office hours of 8am to 6pm, select the times from 08:00 to 18:00.
- To filter for all records out of office hours of 8am to 6pm, select the times from 18:00 to 08:00.