What personal data do we collect and why?
You will be asked to provide us with personal data such as your name and email address when you:
- Download our free software
- Purchase our software products
- Send us sales or support enquiries
- Sign up for our newsletter
We will only use information held about you for the following purposes:
- For licence verification
- To notify you when your support subscription is due to expire
- To notify you about changes to our software
- To fulfil your sales or support enquiries
- To send you our newsletter (if you opted-in)
- For analytics to improve our product offerings
What third-parties do we share your data with?
To provide our services we need to share some of your personal data with third parties.
We also use third parties, which we don’t directly provide information to, but they collect data in order to provide their services:
Cookies and other technologies
As with most internet services our web servers automatically log web page visits which include your IP address and User Agent. This information is deleted periodically and is primarily used for monitoring any issues with our website.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist you.